9.17.2012

It's Arrived! Finally finished my Odette Desk Set

When I first started to build in Second Life - what seems like eons ago.  I started by building furniture.  But for various reasons I stopped.  When I began Sanctuaire - I had a sinking feeling that I would fall back into making furnishings for the home.  Probably because I had a billion and one ideas on how to finish my builds.

So, I did it.  I created a desk set that fit my personality.  I named it Odette - and soon will also have a bookcase to match it.  Cause I love a good bookcase.  So here is the desk.  Stop into the store to see it.  I will have it up on market along with all of the radios - today sometime.

Oh, and on a sadder note, I had to close my second location due to it being dead.  I didn't see the point in spending additional linden that could be used in making more stuff.

Anyway here are a bunch of pictures of the desk, in the usual 10 glorious colors and wood tones -- all for 17 prims!

Take Care-

Scout












0 comments:

Post a Comment