7.09.2012

Sanctuaire is now open in Winterfell Laudanum

I am so happy to announce that Sanctuaire is now open in Winterfell Laudanum.  It has been a long time coming.  New build, new items, and new start.   After a ton of soul searching and lots of tantrums.  Yes, I throw tantrums - a lot.  I think it goes along the lines of being a crazy perfectionist.  Well, that and being anal retentive.  But after a ton of soul searching and tantrums, I decided that what I truly loved doing is building.  Building is my escape from a ton of stuff.  It saves my sanity in a lot of ways - which considering it is me discussing my sanity - any saving would be helpful.

So, what exactly is Sanctuaire?  For the unknowing or unobservant or the just really lazy and not caring.  Hey not judging - we all have days of not really wanting to do anything but brain veg.  Sanctuaire is French for sanctuary.  The defininition of it is:

  • a sacred holy place
  • Judaism - the Biblical tabernacle or the Temple in Jerusalem. The holy of holies of these places of worship.
  • an especially sacred place in a temple or church
  • part of church around the alter; the chancel
  •  a church or other sacred place where fugitives were formerly entitled to immunity from arrest
For me it is a place of peace.  But for you I hope that Sanctuaire is a place of discovery and happiness.  Enjoy exploring the store as well as the grounds surrounding it.  Go out back and test the rezzer for the builds.  Most importantly just enjoy yourself.  


- Take care
Scout

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Scout! I love the new focus and store! YAY!

    ReplyDelete