7.21.2012

Amazing Grace - Now Inworld and on Market

Ok, Fine I know I said I would have it out for tomorrow... Apparently I lied :P

I just put Amazing Grace out cause well, I finished it ahead of my own personal schedule.  I found some gothic windows lying by the canal in Winterfell.  Why someone would abandon four beautiful windows by the water is beyond me but finders keepers.

I decided that I needed a really small house.  However I was told this was more of a shed than a house.  But hey for four foot tall elves (aka me) it makes a great house.  But you could use it as a studio, a garden shed, or even just as a chicken coop for the glamorous chicken we all know.

The build is only 41 prims.  It is partial mesh.  Cause we all know I love my mesh.  I also used a lot of custom textures as well as a few heavily modified ones.

Below are the pictures for the build.  I hope that you love it as much as I do.

-Take Care
Scout






0 comments:

Post a Comment