7.16.2012

Rezzer fixed. New House Arrives Wednesday... Maybe Sooner.

I have been a busy bee.  Don't laugh to hard.  I have been working on my first ever modern house.  I needed a change of pace.  It is still a one bedroom with a bath and kitchen, but this one has a few special features.  It has actual sinks with running water.    Coming soon I will make an addon pack for purchase of a bath and toilet and a few other accessories as well as a kitchen stove and fridge and other items.  Cause I love details and at this moment I haven't had the time to create one myself in mesh nor have I found one that was made that made my heart happy.  I don't sell anything that doesn't make me happy.   The house's name is California Dreaming.  I will post photos here and on flickr soon as I get the papers up.  (Then fun time with boxing and putting in the rezzer.  Whoohoo)

I am also going to do a mini survey below for people to tell me if I really need gift cards or not.  I try to be semi-democratic.  A part of me doesn't think that I do -- you can gift through the vendors as well as on Marketplace.  So, I don't know.   But it is up to you - not me.  If you want a gift cards -- well then this elf will make you a gift card.  If not, well thanks cause you just saved me 20 min of my life.

Final thought - I am sure that many of you heard about the situation regarding Gala Phoenix of Curio.  I am really, really pissed off about it.  The first skin I ever purchased in SL - way over 3 years ago (almost four) was from Curio.  I really wanted to be in the One Voice sale as well -- but no one got back to me about it. Which is fine -- probably a new designer thing.  But I made a donation and my voice heard.  You can too.  Gala put up a thingy at http://www.indiegogo.com/Curio.  Anything you can donate will help.  Please help fight the good fight.  Content theft should not be allowed or tolerated and people can't be allowed to make up stupid stories cause they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.  You can read more about the situation here : http://curioonline.org/2012/07/05/curio-news-release/

Ok, enough of me and that -

Take care!
Scout

0 comments:

Post a Comment