7.29.2012

As Promised - New Build Today - Meet Unicorn

Hey!  I have been looking on market and from personal experience and noticed there weren't many builds that spoke to me.  When they had - I would have to mod them to death to make them even remotely like what I wanted them to be.  (This is one of the secret reasons that I learnt to build.)  So, I was speaking to one of my best friends Serra who owns a little realm called Winterfell.  She was bemoaning the lack of amazing store builds.  Ones that you didn't need to do weird stuff to to make them fit the plot.  Ones that when you looked at them you said - ooh I want to shop there.

Now don't get me wrong, there are some amazing builds.  Some that actually make the choir of angels come out and sing a little hymn to you.  Mine sing 30 Seconds to Mars and look like Jared Leto - but hey who am I to judge your angels.-Anyway I digress, I started thinking about builds and stores.  Then I started thinking about my favorite real life stores.  Stores I have shopped at and made me feel like I was somewhere amazing.  And then it hit me.  Replicate one of them -- in your style.  Sooooo, I have.

I want to introduce you to Unicorn (white).  Based off the Unicorn Boutique in Montreal.  I call it white cause I am going to make it in other colors or something else equally clever very soon.  It has a living space above with locking doors.  The store itself has two large windows and a french door entry.  You also have a backroom area and a lovey front window counter display area.

Oh and before you ask - the interior of the store is white.  There is a reason for this.  IMO - your clothes or items for sale should be the jewelry.  I never have understood why people put a bunch of crazy wallpaper up - only to cover it all up with clothes that often clash with it.

-Ok, done rambling.  I hope to see you in sanctuaire soon!

- Scout








0 comments:

Post a Comment